Thursday, December 25, 2014

Unbelievable

Just a short post for some really big news... We are home!!  I still can't believe it and I haven't even had a second to sit and write.  I am sorry for that!!  
We came home yesterday... I will fill you in on all the details at some point :). I will shout it from the roof tops...God is so good... True Christmas miracle, Praise Jesus!! Addie is doing so good... Better than I would have ever imagined!!! There will be more on that to come!!
Thank you everyone for your prayers... Him and you are the reason for all of this!!  Merry Merry Christmas Team Addie!! We love you!!  I will say it again... Best team in town!!  But hey, when you have Jesus as the team captain your bound to be the best!!! 
Happy birthday to Jesus... You are the reason for this amazing season!! 

Go Team Addie!! 
I will update soon!  Pictures galores, the works!!

"We can't always see where the road leads, but God promises there's something better up ahead.  We just have to trust Him."
Psalm 56:3


2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Thank you dear Lord for all you do. I am so happy for Addie and all of you that you got home for Christmas. May God continue to bless you and may you have a fantastic day. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Have a merry Christmas! We are so happy to hear this news. God is good indeed! As always you're in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete